Anssi Manninen

Markkinoiden ainoa vakavasti otettava auto

Joko Manssi saanut mersun kaupaksi?

Siellä se seisoo Pohjoisessa turhan panttina. Tällainen kysely tuli juuri:

Dr Marwan Kalif haluaisi ostaa ajoneuvosi : Mercedes-Benz, S, 2009, 54 900 €, ID : 7526995

Ajoneuvon rekisterinumero: RSX-479

Viesti: ello

I want to purchase your car send me your last price

Regards

Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla: Dr Marwan Kalif

Puhelinnumero: 009567892345

Sähköpostiosoite: Dr.marwanazarkalif@hotmail.com

:)

DOMINUS NUTRITION OY

http://www.dominusnutrition.fi

Jaa viesti

Guest Jormatar

Viesti: i want to know if this car is still avaliable

Minä: Yes it's still for sale, just u to know I only accept cash payment.

ja sitten 2sek päästä tulee tämmönen

Greetings my dear,

How are you and your family today, I pray you are all safe and good?

This email may come to you in an odd manner, especially as we have not been in any form of communication before. I must say that I do not intend giving you any trouble, so I decided to contact you through this medium

I thank you for your response to my mail on your car which i am interested in, i read the details of your car and i like it and i am ready to pay for it on your Said price. I am Contacting you in great confidence hoping that you are a very reliable and trustworthy person and therefore would be helpful to me.

"My name is Dr. Kalif Marwan Azar, a Medical Doctor by profession / volunteer and a member of the Red Cross, I am from Syria. I contacted you because of the sanctions imposed by the United States and the European Union, Which prevent us from Securing our financial transaction here.

I have the sum of 9.7 million euros Which I discovered in my brother's save ground, my late brother Mizrahi oath Azar, who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque Massacre. He was a very successful contractor in Kuwaiti Oil city and was privately dealing on gold dust and bars before his untimely death.

The ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria have changed my future and if we come to a concrete agreement i will send the money to you for safe keeping till i make my way and come to meet you in your country very soon, i will need the vehicle and that is why i contacted you, please help me to achieve this.

I will give you 15% of the total money (9.7million euros) for your assistance / participation. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Where i am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities which only permits me to send emails and we can not make phone calls now because no network at Bab al salaam area since it what blocked by the government.

Please if you are interested in helping me in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I have a very good means of sending the money out of Syria to your country with the help of a red cross jet that brings relief materials from Europe. Please, you are in a position to help me start a new life. I have already lost my wife and my 12 year old daughter in the chemical attack when i went to work to save the lives of other people. Please my life is in danger in the hands of Asaad military and ISIS terrorist.

I would owe you my life if you help me. I wait for your fast response so i can give you further details upon hearing from you. Please reserve the property for me and consider my request for our mutual benefit and life ahead.

My sincere regards,

Dr. Kalif Marwan Azar"

Toivottavasti joku on jo tehnyt tutkintapyynnön tosta rättipäähuijarista.

Jaa viesti

"My name is Dr. Kalif Marwan Azar, a Medical Doctor by profession / volunteer and a member of the Red Cross, I am from Syria. I contacted you because of the sanctions imposed by the United States and the European Union, Which prevent us from Securing our financial transaction here.

I have the sum of 9.7 million euros Which I discovered in my brother's save ground, my late brother Mizrahi oath Azar, who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque Massacre. He was a very successful contractor in Kuwaiti Oil city and was privately dealing on gold dust and bars before his untimely death.

The ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria have changed my future and if we come to a concrete agreement i will send the money to you for safe keeping till i make my way and come to meet you in your country very soon, i will need the vehicle and that is why i contacted you, please help me to achieve this.

I will give you 15% of the total money (9.7million euros) for your assistance / participation. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Where i am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities which only permits me to send emails and we can not make phone calls now because no network at Bab al salaam area since it what blocked by the government.

Please if you are interested in helping me in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I have a very good means of sending the money out of Syria to your country with the help of a red cross jet that brings relief materials from Europe. Please, you are in a position to help me start a new life. I have already lost my wife and my 12 year old daughter in the chemical attack when i went to work to save the lives of other people. Please my life is in danger in the hands of Asaad military and ISIS terrorist.

I would owe you my life if you help me. I wait for your fast response so i can give you further details upon hearing from you. Please reserve the property for me and consider my request for our mutual benefit and life ahead.

My sincere regards,

Dr. Kalif Marwan Azar"

Toivottavasti joku on jo tehnyt tutkintapyynnön tosta rättipäähuijarista.

Koitin viimeks kysellä että tienaako noilla skämmeillä hyvin ja olisko niillä mitään työmahdollisuuksia tarjota kun itse työttömänä mut ei tullu vastausta enää.

[h=1]“What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?”[/h]

Jaa viesti